Translate

Monday 24 November 2014

Leaves for Chloe update, some beautiful wood - and Paddy!

Good morning friends!

'Leaves for Chloe' has gone to the publisher!
With a fair wind behind us, it should be out for sale before Christmas.

The moment it is, I will let you know.

Hubby has been busy, turning wood.
He made this recently, as a wedding present.






and darling Paddy has been learning some hands free massage techniques!





My latest paintings are over on my gallery site HERE

I hope that you have a good week - I'm off to write some more to the third novel  - 'The House in the Leaves.'


5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Pat!!! Thank you for sharing the wornderful photos. Please take care. Pass my best wishes to your hubby. Kind regards, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pat - congratulations on the book going to the publisher. The cover looks wonderful - assuming that is your art. Also your husband's bowl is superb. I am sure the recipient was delighted. Looks like a piece that will be passed down to the next generation. Take care and have a great day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new book and that bowl your Hubby made is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Can't wait to read it! 2. Beautiful bowl! 3. Not only is Paddy cute he's very helpful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! There are two artists in your family! Your husband's bowl is beautiful! I like the cover of your new novel. Paddy is the cutest! (Along with my own babies:))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
They will be moderated, so won't appear instantly.