Translate

Friday 13 September 2013

I am writing.

Good morning friends!

The summer weather seems to have disappeared and we are left with cooler temps, wind and rain.
Missy and I go for walks, talk to the neighbours and when we return, I am writing, while Missy has a snooze. She's never far from me, as you can see.





That's my netbook in the photo, upon which I write my stories. It's very portable, quite small, but just the right size for my dainty little hands!

In story news, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who's bought 'At Sanctuary's Gate (Seven Short Stories)'  I hope you all enjoyed it.

'All in the Leaves' my first novel is with the editor, soon to be passed on to the company who'll be sending it all around the world. We're still on track for a 31st October publish date.

My second novel 'Leaves for Chloe' is just over half way written!
When I've finished this blog post, I'll be dreaming up more adventures and tapping them into my trusty netbook.

I don't know if any of my readers are dyslexic, but if you are, I recently found a free font called Open Dyslexic. My dyslexic hubby downloaded it and he has found it so useful. It has made reading a pleasure for him - which is no bad thing!
Have a wonderful weekend, whatever you do.

4 comments:

  1. Good snooze to Missy :) Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Arianna! She enjoyed it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally enjoyed 'At Sanctuary's Gate'! Looking forward to your next publication announcement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted to hear it, Robin! The next announcement will be coming up soon! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!
They will be moderated, so won't appear instantly.